This is a very interesting destination for its unique nature and its historic connotation. In a beach of this peninsula and swamp, Playa Girón, was defected in April 1961; in less than 72 hours, and invasion financed and equipped by the CIA and the USA Government to overthrow the revolutionary government.
- Departure at 9:00 AM.
- Arrival to Guamá at around 11:00 AM.
- Visit to the largest crocodile farm in Cuba.
- Boat excursion trough the Laguna del Tesoro to visit a replica of a Taino village with sculptures and other recalls of the Cuban aboriginal past.
- Visit to the Playa Girón Museum.
- Time of beach at Playa Larga.
- Visit to Cueva de los Peces. A cave with crystalline waters in which you can swim surround by fishes. Perfect for snorkeling.
- Return to Havana.
Price: CUC 160.00